Friday, September 3, 2010

Warrant for Ogletree Issued


UPDATE: Richt suspends him 1 game.

There's evidently no statute of limitations on moped helmets. Much will be made over a $35 piece of safety wear this afternoon. The charge is theft by taking. The incident happened back in June. Evidently it recently became clear that it was our freshman safety that had the missing helmet.

If Ogletree needed a helmet bad enough to take another student-athlete's, I'd much prefer he just use the one Grantham issued him. Other than that, I would suggest that AD McGarity, Chief Williamson and Coach Richt have a nice long business lunch tomorrow. But I know Coach has plans and I assume Williamson has some jaywalkers to track down.

h/t Fred

(And c'mon message boreders...it's ALEC. Not ALEX.)


1 comment:

AthensHomerDawg said...

Whoops my bad.... I was thinking Caleb Not the WR. DUH.