Monday, October 27, 2014

WLOCP ticket update

They've dropped since last week, as expected. I'm sure a lot of people are planning to just go down and deal with scalpers to try and save money. But if you want to be sure of what you're getting, you can get in as low as $74 through the blog's broker right now. That's in the corner upper deck on Florida's side, section 430. The cheapest on Georgia's side of the stadium are going for $84 in section 321. Neither one of those are much over face value.

If you were to follow Travis' plan and load up on those Florida sections, there are plenty available. Like he mentioned, it'd be nice to show the disparity in the fan loyalty with giant pockets of red.

And like I said, I'm less concerned with how you get there and where you sit than I am in the idea of you just being there with me. Go Dawgs!