Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday's thought on Aaron Murray being so damn clutch.

I know we're all hurting. No one more than this guy, literally as well as figuratively.


I really can't give you more than that right now. This isn't the kind of game I can process in the drive home. At least not completely. But I will say that I'm very glad that so many Auburn fans found their way back into the stadium after exercising a spontaneous fire drill when Murray found the endzone there. You can shout about how you "want Bama" now. But for a few minutes there some of you didn't even want to see your own team through to the end.

Also, much like that gut-wrenching loss in the Georgia Dome last December, very proud our guys fought so hard to climb back into it. Unlike the referees, they handled themselves with class and composure.