Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Richt gets lucky 7th commit in "Moose"

Deandre Johnson became Georgia's 6th 7th commitment yesterday when he told Coach Lilly over the phone ($$) that he was ready to be a Dawg. Johnson is from Newnan County GA, in close proximity to the guy that is becoming this class' #1 recruiter - Tray Matthews.
“I always like being around the Georgia coaches – that’s what I like most about Georgia,” Johnson said.
Johnson is the second commitment from Newnan in this recruiting class, joining safety Tray Matthews.
“I have always wanted the opportunity to play for Mark Richt,” Johnson said. “Georgia is the ideal atmosphere to play in. I love how they play as a team, and they have great coaches.”
Here's some highlights.





2 comments:

Bernie said...

It's Coweta County, Northgate High, near Newnan, GA

Bernie said...

Thanks for the clarification DB. I saw Newnan on his profile and jumped to the assumption of the county. I need to brush up on my Georgia geography.