Tuesday, August 17, 2010

AJ's Just Green, Andrew's Last Name is Luck


Pardon my franch...but how in the hell does AJ not make Maisel's top frickin' twenty list of Heisman favorites? Can I safely assume Mr. Crazy Ivan, that AJ is your #21?

It's a crime against college football sanity to not have AJ Green in your top 5. If it's an oversight, Lasik is ready when you are Maisel. Don't worry, I'll drive.

But then again Maisel goes on to list Andrew Luck, that Stanford stalwart signal caller at lucky number 13. So maybe this is a hoax. A tongue in cheek playful piece designed for a real good belly chuckle. I mean Stanford doesn't even play on television...do they? Whatevs...

LISTEN Ivan...I'm not laughing!!

I don't have the time to invest into reading all 200+ comments, but I hope many of them took after Turk3419's lead and asked What about AJ Green???? The only thing I might add to this gentleman's comment is another 20 question marks.


2 comments:

Stephen said...

Yes, things that make you go HUH???

uga009 said...

Strange indeed....