Sunday, July 4, 2010

Should He Stay or Should He Go?, Evans Scandal, part III

UPDATE: Evans has resigned. Official announcement to come Monday. Poll removed (fwiw, one vote in favor of him leaving).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What can I say? I find The Clash prophetic at times like these.

You've barfed over the headlines, seen the mugshot, read the police report...should Damon Evans be fired? From my informal poll based on message boards and the Twitter, I would say most want our AD gone...NOW!! But there are some who sit on the other sideline.

So what about you? Are you ready to turn the page and discuss who the next AD will be? Are you willing to give the guy another chance? Maybe you'd rather reserve judgment until the court date. Or are you just a nerd still giggling over the mention of red panties?

Vote now and feel free to explain why in the comments. If you change your mind, come back and recast your ballot. Believe me, I understand.

And if you need more reading on the topic:

1 comment:

MikeInValdosta said...

He WAS a point of pride. Damn.