Wednesday, February 5, 2014

National Signing Day Liveblog - 2014

Editor's Note - I just noticed that the videos my phone told me were uploaded were not really completed before I shut things down. I'm uploading them tonight and will have them posted tomorrow for those of you who didn't get a chance to see things live. Good stuff.

- - - - - - - - - - - 

The long road of luring kids to Athens - through endless tape evaluation, talking to coaches, sitting down with mommas, transcript evaluation, unofficial visits, phone calls, texts, officials visits, tweets - finally comes to end today. It's National Signing Day!

If you're reading this, you're probably following along from home, your office and in some Bangladeshian internet cafe. Regardless of where you are there's a lot to read in order to stay on top of all the news. So here are some links to get you started.
  • My first recommendation would be two twitter lists I've created. Here's one specific to UGA Signing Day, and this one is devoted to recruiting coverage in the southeast. I'm sure both will fly along quickly today.

  • Another great click will surely be at GeorgiaDogs.com where Radi Nabulsi and DJ Shockley will host a live broadcast complete with late breaking news, interviews with coaches and insider information.

  • DawgSports' recruiting player profiles. And also this primer including announcement times for some key targets.

  • BulldawgIllustrated's ongoing coverage is sure to be a hotspot today.

And if you really get bored, you can find some of the fun we got into previously in  2013  2012  2011  2010 & 2009. For now, I'm off to grab some coffee and get on all my red and black! Be back later with some pictures and updates. Go Dawgs!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Couple more links as I head out the door:

- remember Thomas Davis? Tyler does.

- "Brick by Brick" beginning to sound a lot like "The Process".

Narrowed it down to two y'all.