Tuesday, October 15, 2013

To clarify, I am not rooting for Florida. Period.

I just wanted to make that clear. After I re-read my post yesterday on the muddy SEC East picture. If they manage to win against a backup quarterback (one who seemed every bit as good as James Franklin against our defense Saturday), on the road, in front of what is sure to be a frenzied 11:21 am crowd...well, good on ya Muschamp.

And the gators are favored...
No. 14 Missouri opened as a 3.5-point underdog against No. 22 Florida on Saturday because the Tigers won't have starting quarterback James Franklin, who separated his shoulder in their big win at Georgia.
Had the senior been available, the Tigers would have opened as 1-point favorites, said John Avello, executive director of the Wynn Las Vegas sports book.
Early action is on the Tigers, who are now getting 3 points.
But they'll have to do it without my support.