Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A celebratory cocktail

It's a lot easier to count the number of times I've left Jacksonville stadium with a smile than the number of times I've left with something else. And few have been a sweeter drink than 2007. Out of the vault carlmilton adds this two part edition to his YouTube library. I'm pretty sure I watched this Mark Richt Show eventually. But perhaps it was all the cocktails that made me forget.


At any rate, good stuff.





Some thoughts:

  • I'm sure we've all said it before, but the score was not close to indicative of the game. Usually when one team dominates the line of scrimmage like that there is a much bigger discrepancy in the final totals.
  • How soon will it be before we see a Georgia offensive line maul a defensive front like that again?
  • Everytime I see that TD pass to Massaquoi I'm just sure it's well overthrown.
  • The one player I'll always remember from that celebration clip will be Trinton Sturdivant shaking his ass. Looking over those highlights I'm reminded that his dancing was the second best thing he did that day.

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Ahh, good times indeed. cant seem to get enough