Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Brice Ramsey - shutting it down

With Bama and Florida putting on the full court press, Brice Ramsey (4-star Qb out of Camden Co.) is closing his recruitment.
Brice Ramsey
via
“Alabama and Florida have been recruiting me hard,” Ramsey said in an interview Monday night. “A lot of schools have, but my commitment is to go to Georgia, and that's where I will be in January.”
Ramsey had a lengthy videoconference with Tide coach Nick Saban in May. The Gators have been pursuing the signal caller as well – stepping up their attempts to lure him to Gainesville.
But the Elite 11 quarterback said he’s no longer interested in being recruited by anyone besides the Bulldogs.
“I am not planning on visiting any more colleges in the future,” Ramsey said. “My focus is on my commitments for the summer – the opening, Elite 11 and our wing-T camp – and winning a state title this fall with Camden as well as preparing to play in the SEC.”



3 comments:

Bernie said...

One of the most refreshing things I've heard a heavily recruited high school football player say, ever.

Bernie said...

Got his head in the right place.

Bernie said...

Gotta love it - now we have to SOMEHOW get some offensive lineman!  www.wedgeorgia.com