Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Kindle under the grit tree

Wonder what ol' Grizzard would say about this?
Publishers NewSouth Books and Green-E Books plan to reintroduce Grizzard to a new generation of techno-savvy readers. NewSouth Books has re-released “Elvis Is Dead and I Don’t Feel So Good Myself” and “They Tore Out My Heart and Stomped That Sucker Flat” in paperback and e-versions. Green E-Books has re-released four other titles as e-books: “If Love Were Oil, I’d Be About A Quart Low;” ” Don’t Bend Over In The Garden Granny, You Know Them Taters Got Eyes;” “I Took A Lickin’ And Kept on Tickin’ and Now I Believe in Miracles;” and “When My Love Returns From The Ladies Room, Will I Be Too Old To Care?”
NewSouth also plans to re-release two more titles in early 2012: “If I Ever Get Back to Georgia, I’m Gonna Nail My Feet to the Ground” and “My Daddy Was a Pistol and I’m a Son of a Gun.”
All the re-released titles are available at www.amazon.com and www.bn.com. You can also see the  New South site or the Lewis Grizzard sites – www.newsouthbooks.com and  www.lewisgrizzard.com – for information.
 h/t Fred

2 comments:

Bernie said...

I think he is spinning in his grave. 

Bernie said...

I think you're right. But the extra $$ would buy a lot of whiskey, cigars and loafers.