Thursday, November 3, 2011

LSU...Bama...a preview of 1 vs 2

I don't know about you, but after I get home form Athens Saturday I'll have two tvs side by side so that I can Call the Hogs and watch the greatest game of the century this year.





These type of games sometimes surprise people and turn out to be really high scoring. But I see fairly low scoring affair decided by less than a touchdown. I'm going with LSU because I think they can slow Richardson down enough...and I actually like their quarterback situation better.

Plus, ol' Lester has really grown on me. Ever since he was not so subtle in telling Herbstreit to Have a nice day!, I've come to enjoy the way he goes about his business down there in Baton Rouge.

Regardless, it should be a great evening of football.  

2 comments:

Big Muddy Dawg said...

Good lord, when's this movie coming out? It's got summer blockbuster written all over it. Who directed it, Michael Bay? Great special effects, too. Man, I can't wait to see this in the theatres with that THX surround sound. It's gonna be like Transformers meets Ironman versus the A-Team. Hope that hot chick is in it.

Bernie said...

I don't know. But I'm not going to get suckered by that x-large coca-cola at the concession stand that makes you have to run to the bathroom in the middle of the movie...

Who am I kidding. Yes Iwill.