Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh yeh...that guy.

When he left the Boise game with a broken foot, things at the inside LB position looked pretty bleak. But after Sulek, Williams, Herrera and Gilliard pitched in, you almost forgot about the guy they were helping to replace.
More than a month after he last practiced, Ogletree was a welcome addition last week when he returned to practice with expectations to play against Florida on Oct. 29. He said his foot is “about 100 percent,” and the bye week has helped ease him back into the the flow of play. But the 6-foot-3 former Newnan High athlete said he expects returning against a major rival in a game that could play a crucial role in determining the Southeastern Conference’s Eastern Division standings to be a test.
“It’s going to be a little rough for me,” Ogletree said. “I’ve been out so long and am just trying to get my conditioning back and basically just play. Right now, I’m just trying to work on my conditioning and trying to jell back with the defense and trying to help out my team.”

No comments: