Friday, August 5, 2011

Trivial Update - Scott Woerner just beat Clempson again

#ThursdaysRTrivial ep 70 coming up right after this PSA: Nearly two year's worth of trivia & not a single one vacated. #TrT #engiNerds


#ThursdaysRTrivial ep 70 "Remodel, Remember" It's the Twittah Trivia Show that's a proven playmaker. REPLY back your answer for a chance at a fabulous prize. Recently #BDB underwent a remodeling. Who's the legend featured on the picture banner at the top?




In case you missed it, Scott Woerner had a lot to do with my early years as a Georgia fan. I think it was Ollllddude who made the point that Woerner is one of many great safeties Georgia has produced.  But little did I know back in 1980 when he sealed the deal against NotHer Dame that I would end up hosting a gameshow with #19 on it. Awesome.


Remember, the Tweetdeck reads from bottom to top. So @TNRLM gets the top prize, a commemorative 70th episode coin valued at over six and a half cents. @the_real_paige gets the memo she missed. New dad @benwilderv gets pants that aren't poopy. And @Stuff_of_Legend gets a commemorative 70th episode TrT koozie, valued at...whatever he gets on eBay.


Tune in for episode 71 when we do keg stands with Garcia at Mangus' condo. Epic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reserve the right to be smarter later than I am now, but if my memory is correct Woerner was a corner and not a safety.

And he was my hero too. I still remember to this day thinking if he had been playing against Pitt in the '82 Sugar he would have picked off Marino's last pass and we'd have won. He'd have also single-handedly beaten Clemson again and we would have repeated. Oh well.

Bernie said...

My memory banks remember him playing both CB and S. But I'll follow your lead and reserve the same right.

I don't know if you've read my earlier posts on SW, but my dad went to CU and he still cringes at Woerner's name whenever it's mentioned.