Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gray Leaving

Logan Gray has decided to leave Athens after graduating this May with a degree in Speech Communications. He will transfer for his last remaining year of eligibility so that he can play and pursue a Master's degree closer to his home in Missouri.

Gray said he wants to play at a school where his family can see all of his games.
‘I would like to thank Coach (Mark) Richt for giving me the opportunity to be a Bulldog the last four years, and sticking beside me throughout the whole experience,” Gray said in a statement on the school’s athletic website. “I would also like to thank my teammates for everything.”
Gray had nine catches for 105 yards and one touchdown last season, but just one catch since September. He also had six punt returns for 39 yards.
Wherever he ends up, I hope Gray returns 20 punts for touchdowns. Damn Good Dawg, I wish him well.

2 comments:

Sports Dawg said...

Logan Gray has handled his situation at UGA with a lot of class. I hope he gets to play a full year of QB somewhere because that what he really wants to do before he hangs it up. Good luck Logan!

Dawgfan17 said...

I second that Sports Dawg. He was a DGD and I wish him all the success in the world.