Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recruiting Roundup - 4 Days til NSD

Please stand, and welcome our 23rd commit...Ray Drew.


For more video footage out this outstanding kid, check out Chad Simmons' one on one ($$) with Drew. Just don't tell him the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.


Maybe you're with me now...Jenkins and Crowell are ours! To me the question marks become Turene, Robinson and Pagan. And I'd be surprised if we lose even one of those. More on that to come.


For now, the Wednesday NSD Live Blog is ready to go. Come back tomorrow for details on how to be ready for it!


I can almost smell the Dream Team as well as the doughnuts.

1 comment:

Dawgfan17 said...

UGA could not have gotten a more class act as a person. I am excited as can be about this kid being part of the team and university. I seriously doubt that we will ever see his name associated with anything but positive headlines. Go Dawgs!