Tuesday, January 11, 2011

86 Proof Snow Shovels



Glenn Burns can kiss my Georgia Boy's ass with all this snow, ice and his Dopplar ass 4D Radar he probably bought from some pawn shop off Ponce. In fact I hope his entire severe weather team hasn't showered in four days and smells so bad John Pruitt's laughing at them all at home in his snuggie sipping his courvoisier.

Got the driveway shoveled today. So not only am I prepared to reconstitute my bourbon supply if necessary, but I also have a greater appreciation for Exile and his renegade grill.

- Posted using BlogPress from Bernie's iPhone

4 comments:

MikeInValdosta said...

Throwing the tennis ball? Good man

Bernie said...

The dog needs exercise too. Unfortunately he lacks opposable thumbs for a shovel.

Anonymous said...

FWIW,I backed the Makers truck up in November. We are more in danger of running out of air than bourbon.

For the longest time, I said when I was moving, I would start South with a snow shovel on my shoulder until someone asked me "What's that?" I guess I have to get below Gwinnett.

Bernie said...

Gwinnett used to be great. Then they took down the water towers, success moved away and the snow moved in.

Gonna need more than one Maker's truck to survive the next gas bill.