Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mike's back

There are a lot if people I consider important to the words on this blog. One of the big ones is Mike. You may know him best as Mike in Valdosta.

When I first started this space he was one of my lone frequent commenters. Soon, he created his own Dawg blogging nook. He's a legend on the twitter. And now he's apparently back from a hiatus.

I know there are many who share my excitement and understand the importance of welcoming him back. This past football season was tough for all. But for others the path was more than arduous.

Welcome back Mike. Your bark is worth a thousand words.


- Posted using BlogPress from Bernie's iPhone

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Mike has been missed. I am very glad to know he is back. Thanks for letting us know.

JenniferfromLaJolla said...

Good news indeed!

MikeInValdosta said...

Thanks, Bernie!