Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, one and all!



From your clicks to your bows of horry...


I truly and sincerely hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, spent with family and loved ones. For me, I'm specifically spending it with nary a thought of Georgia football. It's an effort to put all things 2010 behind me in order to get ready for the bowl game in Memphis. I hope you do the same.


And I can't think of a better ending to a great Christmas than at Chop Suey's...


Farararara! Pass the egg nog Reader. Then go check under the tree one more time.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

AthensHomerDawg said...

You're up early! Congrats on a great blog! It is always much appreciated with my second cup of coffee.So thanks for the effort. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

BulldogBry said...

Merry Christmas, and thanks for all the info for us out-of-towners

Stephen said...

RA RA RA RA!! dont forget the one harse open sray..

Merry Christmas!!!

Dawgfan17 said...

Great movie. Leave it on the TV in the background for basically all 24 hours it is on. Wife got me a t-shirt that says "I shot my eye out." Love that woman. Merry Christmas to you all.