Friday, October 29, 2010

BDB Programming Note

I'm heading down to St. Simons today, the game tomorrow and back home Sunday in time for trick-or-treating. It's hard being a Full-Time Dad and Full-Time Dawg at the same time. I'm sure a lot of you can commiserate.

But given the constraints of 24 hours in the day, I'm not sure how much Thoughts I'll have for Sunday. I mean, I'll have plenty of thoughts, just probably not enough time to post them. We'll see.

I do plan on doing some live blogging from the tailgates adjacent to AllTel Saturday...and maybe even during the game if cell towers (and phone batteries) cooperate. I'll also have the meatloaf up sometime Monday. It might not be as plentiful as usual, but it'll be there for you...win or lose.

Anyway, enjoy the weekend wherever you happen to be. And Go Dawgs!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty hectic schedule, Bernie. Safe tidings and Go Dawgs!

Kathleen said...

Have fun, have fun, have fun and GO DAWGS!!!!!