Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gearing Up For Wednesday


National Signing Day

(image OnlineAthens)

Ahh...the first Wednesday in February. The day that turns grown men into cyber stalkers and college coaches' hair gray...at least what's left after they pull it out.

This is the first of a series of installments that will take us up to the moment CMR stands before us and the cameras and discloses who has taken it upon themselves to be the next stars of the Saturday Night's Alright for Fightin' video on fall Saturdays.

We'll definitely focus on players still uncommitted, at least at first. May even rank 'em closer to Wednesday.

I poured over minutes of YouTube clips to find what I believe are the best (there was less out there than I thought). I'll even give you the
 minute mark of my favorite highlight if you're pressed for time....and trust me.

To start things off, this one is a highlight compilation of some of the Peach State's finest: Branden Smith, Chris Burnette, Washaun Ealey and Jarvis Jones. All but Jones are UGA commits.

Bernie's Clip - so many to choose from, but I'll take it about 3:40 in when Jones shows a real nose for the ball.


No comments: