Sunday, October 30, 2016

Ugly.

No real words. That is not a good Florida team. And they're the best the East has. I hate we've not been able to win the WLOCP during Chubb's tenure. Herschel owned the gators. Gurley beat them singlehandedly.

Sigh.

I can't say I was confident, but I did feel we had a good shot. And that played true through until the third quarter. It was just brutally evident we weren't going to be able to move the football.

We're just not a very good football team. It's going to take something different and special the next few weeks to keep the bowl streak alive.

Still thankful we get a night game next week. But the truth of the matter is that I'm not sure we are ready for that kind of environment. Even in Lexington.

But I'll be there to help.

Many thanks to The Hall-aday Inn for the hospitality on St. Simons again this weekend. Made the trip worth it despite what happened in Jacksonville.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: