Monday, September 5, 2016

Back in the saddle again..

First off, I apologize to my regular reader for any confusion. You can now continue to enjoy all of my incoherent and otherwise ridiculous ramblings here at BerniesDawgBlawg dot Com. After testing the water over yonder I've decided that it's best for me and also you that I just post my words here from here on out.

Secondly, I want to thank the folks at BullDawg Illustrated for the opportunity to write for them. It was a real honor and I don't type that lightly. They're great Dawg fans and give the rest of us content each and every day through a loyalty to the University of Georgia that I both respect and admire.

Over the next few days I'll bring the posts I had there over here. You know, for posterity. And from there I'll continue to post here as often as Life allows me. Regardless, you can expect the usual Friday post before big games as well as some post game thoughts most weeks. If I've failed to address a question you might have, please feel to comment and/or email me at berniedawg at gmail dot com.

And hey, Go Dawgs!