Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dustpan. Mops. And a broom.

Just a quick housekeeping note. Sorry posting has been lighter than usual. That's due to a mixture of the time of year and other projects up in the air. Plus, just some flat out fatigue.

Although I don't "cover" recruiting anymore, I still go up to Athens on the first Wednesday of February. There's no getting around the fact that it is the lifeblood of a tackle football program and I do enjoy the excitement in and around Butts-Mehre on the day of.

So tomorrow I'll have some kind of NSD central posted, mostly links to other places with stuff going on and stories of note and interest. Then I'll aim the company car towards Athens and at least provide some pictures and commentary.

The recruiting gurus promise an exciting day tomorrow. Here's to hoping it's the good kind!