Thursday, January 29, 2015

"Just putting on the G, to be honest."

I've mentioned my affection for Dash's exit interviews before. After yesterday's sour taste of things, I found his sit down with AJ McDonald quite refreshing. Someone who never got onto the field, yet still sees a lot of value in his time in Athens:
UGASports: How would you sum up your career with the Bulldogs?
McDonald: "It was great. I transferred in (from Appalachian State) and only played for three years but it was fun. I had a lot of fun, learned a lot of things, learned a lot from Coach Richt and made some of the best friends I'll have for a while."
UGASports: What was the best part of your career?

McDonald: "Just putting on the G, to be honest. Game Days was a lot of fun, Dawg Walk, the fans, the atmosphere, those were things I never experienced before."