Saturday, November 22, 2014

Two keys to eating our last cupcake

I don't know what you expect, but here you go...one for the team and one for you:

1) Just show up without forgetting your helmet.
2) You all need to read this story if you haven't already. Great prep for today's game which will honor members of the military. Anthony Dasher does a great job reminding us of our own Jack Loonam, a Damn Good Dawg pulling "Double Duty".
"So, during my free time from football I do Army and free time from Army I do football. It's been tough, but I wouldn't trade it for anything." 
And that shouldn't be the first time you've become acquainted with Loonam. UGA featured him in a story a couple years ago, and his dad Dr. Tim Loonam, who won a Bronze star during his time in Iraq, was kind enough to send in this picture once. Seems Georgia has been on Jack's mind for quite some time.

Jack Loonam, Damn Good Dawg and Damn Fine American!