Friday, September 26, 2014

"I started tearing up on that first kickoff."

Tramel Terry's come a long way. Great piece by Weiszer on his journey from ACL surgery to Bobo's wide receiver to Pruitt's defensive back.
“He’s got a lot to learn,” defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt said. “He loves ball, works hard every day and he’s going to be fine. He’s just got to continue to go to work. I did like his energy during the game. He’s still got a ways to go as far as getting the whole big picture.”
Said Terry: “I was an offensive guy, everybody knows that. I couldn’t move too well when I first got back off my ACL. I felt like I got all that quickness back. It’s just making me better. Knowing the offensive side of the ball is just making me a better DB. I’ve just got to catch up on the schemes of the overall picture better.”