Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Humpday Hilarity - gators shopping in Atlanta

h/t Mac

Maybe you've heard this one before. But I've taken some liberties with the butts of the joke given the level of hate this week.
Bubba and Billy Bob are walking down the street in Athens, and they see a sign on a store which reads, "Suits $5.00 each! , shirts $2.00 each,trousers $2.50 each. "

Bubba says to his pal, " Billy Bob , look here! We could buy a whole gob of
these, take 'em back to Gainesville , sell 'em to our friends, and make a
fortune. Just let me do the talkin' 'cause if they hear your swampy accent,
they might think we're igorant and won't wanna sell that stuff to us. Now,
I'll talk in a slow Georgia drawl so's they don't know we is from Florida."

They go in and Bubba says with his best fake Georgia drawl, "I'll take 50 of
them suits at $5.00 each, 100 of them there shirts at $2.00 each, 50 pairs
of them there trousers at $2.50 each. I'll back up my pickup and..."

The owner of the shop interrupts, "Ya'll are Florida fans, ain't ya?"

"Well...yeah," says a surprised Bubba...."How come you knowed that?"

"Because this is a dry cleaners"