Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ski Clemson y'all, plus a "call" to arms


A picture similar to this one used to hang in my dad's office. (Except it had a guy skiing over a field of manure.) He was the lone IPTAYer among mostly Dawg colleagues during the series' heyday back in Athens. 

Also, wanted to send out an inquiry for anyone out there that might be interested. For years Jim from Duluth did the Hotline Report, a recap of the call in show done every Monday night during the season with Coach Richt. I took over a couple years ago and Life will not allow me to continue. I hate to see this thing go though so I wanted to use a little space here to ask if there are any volunteers. It basically consists of taking notes of the call in show (Mondays, 8pm) and submitting them for everyone else in the DawgNation to read. Especially those Dawgs in exile that are outside of the airwaves. And for bloggers like me.

Anyway, if you're interested please let me know (berniedawg AT gmail). It doesn't pay anything, except for fame. You'd be a hero for sure. There'd likely be a documentary made about you later in life that Scott Howard narrates. So, you're welcome for that.