Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Tray Matthews' kool-aid comes in black AND blue

I know, I know. It's spring. Plus, he's just a freshman. But this is just too good.




Then this:
"I'm not going to sit here and say (his spring) has been anything but impressive," Richt said. “I really don’t know if he’s doing everything correct, assignment-wise, but he’s a very fundamentally-sound football player and tackler. He enjoys competing, and he enjoys the physical aspect of the game. When a guy can tackle out in space like he does and just plays with speed and confidence, it’s been impressive. He hasn’t nailed down any particular job yet, but he’s made a very strong impression on everybody. I think he’s proved that he’s earned playing time. “
Hope the kid's head still fits in his helmet come Saturday.