Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We are NOT florida "fans"

Not this week, not any. The word fan is derived from "fanatic". Lemme ask you, are you fanatical about the FU florida gators? If so, please excuse yourself and your vintage Muschamp jersey. Yes, the one with the char marks from getting burnt in Jacksonville all those years ago.

Do I understand what Georgia fans are saying when they say that they hope Florida beats South Carolina? Yes, of course I do. Am I being hyper-critical? No, not in the least. Because last night our coach said as much on the call-in show. Your shirt has some orange in it? Okay...I guess. My wife buys me clothes from the discount rack from time to time too. But you are a florida fan this week? 

Uh...no.

Look, we can hope that they win without openly getting all hot and heavy for cold-blooded reptiles. There's no reason to go crazy and say things we don't really mean. Lot of football to be played and I can assure you that the vile gators don't need me subjecting my children to something called the "chomp" in order to beat Carolina. If any Georgia fans even thinks about openly rooting for our arch nemesis...then please, take a look in the mirror.


Are you happy now?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's Curtis "Squirrel" Ledbetter!

That guy love him some Molly Hatchet and Gayturds.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's Curtis "Squirrel" Ledbetter!


That guy love him some Molly Hatchet and Gayturds

Will Kelley said...

i just hope spurrier throws his visor a lot.

Bernie said...

You are obviously well read on your ambiguous internet personalities. Well done.