Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Erk and the Hereafter

Watched the Georgia preview hosted by Dowdle last night, Our Team, Our Time, No Regrets. I won't go into detail in case it is still locked inside your DVR. But suffice it to say that I will probably not sleep at all between now and Saturday's kickoff. If you didn't get a chance to see it or record it, click here.

Anyway, I thought today's entry from Erk's calendar fell in line nicely.


Today's lecture will concern the hereafter. "If you're
not here after what I'm after I'll be here after you're gone."
Pretty much sums it all up doesn't it? No more energy vampires getting on or off the energy bus. Just a group of upper classmen leading the way for everyone else, in a season that will ultimately be defined as their own, putting maximum effort into each rep, each down and each game. Leaving nothing behind.

Go Dawgs!

No comments: