Saturday, July 14, 2012

Committee of tailbacks

I think it's poll time y'all.


In his media session yesterday Bobo evaluated the running back position post-Crowell. Here's my rundown:
  • Samuel. He's fluid, week to week. But he's likely here to stay. Despite what most say, I think he can be extremely effective when used properly.
  • Boo. Gotta lot of love for his work late last season, and ended up at the top of the chart. Was it just because the star was either tapping his helmet or on the trainer's table? Don't know. But let's face it, he's not an every down SEC back. If he was he would've already put these questions to rest.
  • Harton. Should get plenty of work cutting cupcakes. But in the meat of the schedule I fear for his life.
  • Karempelis. Fun to say isn't it?
  • Gurley. ?
  • Marshall. ?
So now it's your turn. Poll's up there on the right. Who gets the most yards this season? For the record, I voted Marshall. But I'm pulling for DickSamIV.



9 comments:

Bernie said...

And please throw some to DickSamIV out of the backfield.

Bernie said...

I didn't know you were a Monkee, daydream believer.

Bernie said...

I am now AHD and Daydream Believer Dawg! Hope it works ... cause the boy has great hands.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU615FaODCg

Bernie said...

I think Boo Malcome Would be a great back. If not for our weak o-line I think he would have showed out last year. Then again I would love to see more of what RSIV was putting on floriduh

Bernie said...

My pick ~ #Gurley is totally based on him not being set-up on defense as a #NutCracker #Gata

Bernie said...

Thinking that Marshall will be dinged a lot...#Hammy Hoping he leads,smh!

Bernie said...

Lord Have Mercy....We were once #TBU ...Will 2012 help restore that meme? #Gurley

Bernie said...

I am pulling for Big Dick Samuel IV. He is the ultimate team player. i hope he has a breakout year runs all over the gaytors again. Hopefully, Gurley and Marshall can become the two headed rushing monster like the barners had a couple of years ago with Caddilac Williams and Ronnie Williams

Bernie said...

Gurley and Marshall will be the best pair of RBs since Hampton and Worley. I can't wait to see these two in action. I picked Gurley, but it will be close.