Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Coach Hines Ward...nice ring to it isn't there?

If this isn't just a beautiful sight, I don't know what is. 


via
I wonder if Hines had visions of an injured Bobo and Robert Edwards, then asked Coach Richt where he wanted him on the field. In all seriousness, it appears Ward is definitely considering a move into coaching and wants to get a feel this week for what it's like. His old teammate gladly obliged, and he and Bobo even spent some time reliving old times when they were the ones getting coached.

I think it goes without saying, let this Damn Good Dawg observe all he wants. Maybe this coaching thing'll stick.

4 comments:

Bernie said...

If Hines put as much of himself into coaching as he did as a  player, he could be one of the best in the business.

Bernie said...

I say get rid of Bobo and hire Ward!!!!

Bernie said...

I would love to see him coach at UGA... 

Bernie said...

 Corky....put a cork in it.