Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome Sherman Armstrong, new addition to S&C staff

UPDATE: Whoa there partner. Gentry updates original post after receiving a clarification text from Armstrong. Position still begins 3/1, but details are still being hammered out. I hope that they do. I like this guy.


- - - - - - - - - - - - 


The Dawgs have hired a new speed coach. He's replacing Thomas Brown, but says his role is two-fold.
"I believe I'm to replace him, but my role is two-fold," Armstrong said. "My primary role is to help our athletes get faster, loosen their hips up and pretty much improve the team's overall speed at every positionThat's the No. 1 goal. And then to also assist Coach T and the staff in helping our athletes develop strength."
 Here's a look at Armstrong's credentials.


No comments: