Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Humpday Hilarity - The Top Three

Let's start the New Year off right. These "humpday" posts are almost always non-Dawg related. But I love to laugh nearly as much as I do cheering on my Dawgs. So to start 2012 I'd like to give you my top 3 YouTube videos that the kids and I absolutely love. And by that I mean, if one of these videos has "2,388,987 views" we've accounted for the 987.


So first one is the Ultimate Dog Tease. This is just pure comedic genius. Written and scripted perfectly. And the acting by the german shepherd mix....Oscar worthy if I've ever seen it.





The dog's name is Clark Griswold too, which only makes him more endearing if you ask me. If you'd like to see the original video of Clark without the voiceover check out his own YouTube channel. The comedian that drops the voices is Andrew Grantham.


Tune in next week when we go all ham.

No comments: