Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Humpday Hilarity - Harry & Charlie

Ok, so I've given you two of our family's top three videos that we just enjoy playing over and over. All in all I guess Clark Griswold the dog and An Apologetic Declaration are just as funny as #1 here. But this one gets requested by the kids most frequently. So without any further adieu...


Harry...place your finger in Charlie's mouth one more time.




Here's HDCYT's YouTube channel where you can keep tabs on how Harry, Charlie and their younger brother Jasper are doing. They also have a Twitter, a blog and a Facebook of course.

2 comments:

Bernie said...

LOL! Here's an app for your pad that your kids will love!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk4ewt_the-fantastic-flying-books-of-mr-morris-lessmore-trailer-hd_creation

Bernie said...

My kids loved that almost as much as I did.  I had never even heard of it. Thanks for sharing.