Thursday, December 29, 2011

Crowell's sick days

Crowell asks for a sick day...playing the part of Crowell, is Bernie. Playing the part of Coach Richt, Mr. Burns.


Bernie: Excuse me, Mr. Burns....I don't feel well.
Mr. Burns: Too many "donuts" Bernie?
Bernie: Well, no. I just don't think I can practice today. Do you have a thermometer?
Mr. Burns: ARE YOU ASKING FOR ANOTHER SICK DAY? I MIGHT REMIND YOU THAT YOU'VE EXCEEDED YOUR QUOTA, TENFOLD!!!!
Bernie: Dock me Coach. Throw me in the dungeon. I just can't keep up with DickSam4.
Mr. Burns: This is NOT an oligarchy #1, this is a monarchy and I'M THE SUPREME DICTATOR AFTER TAKING US BACK TO THE A-T-L beeotch!
Bernie: Don't you have one green jersey left? I heard Gilliard out ran a bull. He don't need it no more.
Mr. Burns: Green jerseys were left at Butts-Mehre in my new Ford F-150. Here's a dollar. Try getting a cab. Team Bloomin' Onion Dinner is at 7 though. Be back before I order the Choc Thunder from Down Under!
Bernie: [shrugs shoulders...takes place on sideline, willing to accept consequences]


Whatever they may be.

3 comments:

Bernie said...

Okay Bernie,you make me LOL a lot.Now you have crossed the line to : "Stop It...You Are Killing Me!!!" I am literally falling off my steel chair with an 8" you know what in my "Forever Lazy" that's Bulldog Red...spilling bourbon...spitting wasabi almonds against the wall(none stuck btw). We are getting a Rescue Black Lab on 01.04.12! She is going to be our: " BernieWalker" In honor of our 2 favorite Dawgs of all-time! GATA son...

Bernie said...

Release the "hounds".

Bernie said...

I'm also used to sleeping in the doghouse, of course.