Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mumme Poll - week seven

My ballot for this week:

LSU
Alabama
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Boise State
Clemson
Oregon
Arkansas
Stanford
Oklahoma State



Same as last week. I don't foresee the top spots changing much until LSU meets Bama. But you never know I guess.


I'm still not completely sold that Oklahoma State is top ten material with the defense they have. But I give them credit for taking care of Texas in pretty impressive form. Couple that with their win over Texas A&M and it's enough to keep them ahead of Kansas State and a few one loss teams.


Kansas State and Houston are the only undefeated teams now that I don't have ranked. KSU has a tough road coming up. After Kansas, should they survive games against four ranked teams I could see them getting into my top ten. Houston...not so much.

No comments: