Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Of Aaron Murray and Bicycle Kicks

Personally, I blame AJ Green. Word on the intramural fields is the all world receiver can execute a perfect bicycle kick on the pitch (official soccer lingo for field). He leaves campus before passing along said knowledge, skills to his QB.


Well, my name is Bernie. I'm here to help.



Thanks Chris. After that brief instruction, I think where Murray went wrong was he planted his non-striking foot then tried to overcorrect while in the air before landing awkwardly. That may sound like a rookie mistake on the surface, but even for an athlete as finely tuned as #11 it takes practice.


The important things to remember are that our QBs ankle is not broken, any installed bionic part would only be a downgrade and Murray typically hustles back to perform pretty well after an injury.


But don't take my word for it:



No comments: