Thursday, December 30, 2010

Locker Notes - Black Knights


It's the last Locker Notes of the 2010 season. Circumstances make it bitterweet. But necessary nonetheless. Let’s get to it.
  • Aaron Murray - What could you possibly have in store during this amazing season? Can't wait to find out.
  • Justin Houston – If that interception against NATS stands to be your final play at Sanford, wonder what your very last play as a Dawg will be?
  • Christian Robinson - Godfrey would look good with some turf hanging from his face mask. Just a suggestion.
  • Chad Gloer - You've proven worthy of the scholarship awarded earlier this year. Have some fun out there.
  • Kris Durham - Can't recall enjoying a player's senior season any more than I have yours. And something tells me they're overlooking your ability. GATA!
  • Coach Grantham - Hope you can put another blemish on O'Leary's resumé.
  • AJ Green – I can’t think of what my favorite highlight of #8 is. But I am sure you will add a couple more tomorrow.
I know it's been awhile. But you know what to do. Here's your sharpie.

      No comments: