Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mumme Poll - week ten

Shake it up! Woo hoo! Shake it up!
  1. Oregon
  2. Auburn
  3. TCU
  4. Boise State
  5. Nebraska
  6. Stanford
  7. LSU
  8. Wisconsin
  9. Alabama
  10. Ohio State
  • Top three is the same. But I do think the gap was narrowed by TCU this week. These three have clearly separated themselves if you ask me.
  • But then things get rather jumbled. Boise moves up on the heels of the Bama tumble. I still like Nebraska despite the fact that their loss to Texas becomes more and more perplexing.
  • As usual the bottom five was a struggle, mostly in terms of where to put LSU after an impressive win over the defending champ. I ended up putting them after Stanford, who moves up based on their complete thrashing of Arizona.
  • I somewhat reluctantly put OSU back in and didn't feel it was necessary to drop Bama completely out...yet
  • Just off the porch - Michigan State and Utah

No comments: