Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mumme Poll - week nine

This week's ballot:

  1. Oregon
  2. Auburn
  3. TCU
  4. Alabama
  5. Nebraska
  6. Boise State
  7. Mizzouri
  8. Wisconsin
  9. Oklahoma
  10. Stanford
  • Top three are the same as last week.
  • After moving them up a spot last week, I moved Boise down two this week. I tuned in for some of their game against La Tech last Tuesday. Color me unimpressed.
  • However, I am impressed with Nebraska. The freshman Martinez practically took the week off stats-wise and they beat a very good Mizzou. If the Huskers had done their job against a very pedestrian Texas team, they'd be threatening  TCU, Auburn and Oregon for the top spots. 
  • I'm not solid on Wisconsin, Oklahoma or Stanford. But have them above some others that stand just outside the top ten: LSU, Arizona, Utah and Michigan State.
  • Big games this week: Bama at LSU, Utah at TCU and Stanford at 'Zona.

    No comments: