Wednesday, August 25, 2010

From Stationary Bikes to Pancakes

.
A week ago I said I wasn't worried about the o-line injuries, yet. I'll still hold to that thought. But I understand if some of you are getting increasingly more nervous.

Chris Burnette - concussion
Ben Jones - knee scoped
Cordy Glenn - mono
Trinton Sturdivant - knee rehab
Tanner Strickland - shoulder

Jeez Louise...who'd I miss? It's essential to our success this season for this group to remain deep, solidly deep. But you certainly already knew that. And of course, Coach Richt does as well:
Until we get that offensive line thing straightened away, I don't think we're really going to be clicking like I hope we will once everybody is back together and back healthy.
Luckily, none of those injuries up above should keep anyone from missing the opener. And in the mean time, the backups continue to get meaningful practice snaps.
.

No comments: