Sunday, August 2, 2009

180 Degress...without a Single Kevin Bacon


Ever wonder how you go from -

I hate [f-word] (and not the one that rhymes with TRUCK) and anything homosexual...ahhh, even though I walk around in these prissy shirts and have my team dance like nancies on the gridiron before each game...

...to this -


...well, $170,000 dollars, a box of Kleenex and a two hour conference call with Charlie frickin' Weis gets you pretty close. Hang in there McMackin...we know you use doilies.

2 comments:

MikeInValdosta said...

sorry @berniedawg, I really thought that was my room, they look exactly the same

Bernie said...

sorry @MikeInValdosta I guess I've grown familiar with the stench of BUI. Didn't recognize you SUI (stumbling).

And next time don't use my doorbell to maintain your balance. The noise broke my late afternoon cocktail rhythm.