Monday, March 9, 2009

Coach Richt's Son to Transfer




Jon Richt is trading in his John Deere for a chance at a starting job at another school. David Hale reports via TigerNet.com that the redshirt freshman will likely transfer from Clempson to a smaller FCS school, thereby leaving open the opportunity to play in the fall. 

I know what you're thinking...you didn't know Clempson had the internets. I put a call in to some relatives in the area and it turns out they've had it for more than a month now. In a possible related story, cattle are roaming aimlessly and the Esso Club hasn't had a customer since Obama was sworn in.

Head coach Dabo Swinney was reached on his cellular phone for comment on the QB depth chart: We're just happy to have another win over South Carolina and I'm thrilled at the opportunity to be a coach for these kids. As soon as I finish my green beans the alumni are gonna let me touch that rock!

No comments: