Friday, December 3, 2010

Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!



It's go time!


Sorry...couldn't resist. In all seriousness, if Jules wasn't available to take over for Van Halanger I truly had no thoughts as to a specific replacement. I certainly wasn't expecting Tereshinki and Kasay, but felt better after reading some of David Pollack's tweets yesterday.


To be perfectly truthful, I don't pretend to know enough about the strength and conditioning program at a D-1 football program to have a definitive judgment. I just thought it was clear we needed some real juice in this area. If Joe Sr. carries Jules' wallet, fine. If he's actually the Wolf...even better. 


(NSFW)


Get it straight Buster...let's fix this problem.

4 comments:

ecdawg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ecdawg said...

Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!

This goes in the "Wish I'd Thought Of That" file. LOL.

Bernie said...

I'm nearly as fanatical about Seinfeld as I am UGA Athletics.

It's a weakness...

BulldogBry said...

Bernie, I'm willing to bet that 75% of the fans who were calling for Van Halanger's job don't know anything about S&C. I've never been so sure that S&C was the problem. I think the defense was just on the field too much and we had a depth problem. But hey, if Pollack says JT2's a stud, he must be.