Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Locker Notes - Tennessee


I burped in my napkin last night at dinner and my wife threw a flag. I still had a chance to redeem myself with the dishes, but I tried a scatter huddle between the table and the kitchen and dropped them all over the floor.

But that's all behind me now. The focus is on the trip to Knutsville. They've replaced the Great Phat Pumpkin with a Kiffin Family Dinner. While Ol' Man Kiffin and Junior argue over who sits next to Layla, our Dawgs are preparing for the Tampa 2 and a QB they took outta the Glee Club.


Let's hit some Locker Notes.
  • Joe Cox - I steer clear of lending my ear to idiots. Hope you do as well. There's a BIG Monday's Meatloaf shout-out for you if you get a chance to throw one away...in KiffyBaby's ear. Just beware Eric Berry's nowhere near....
  • Drew Butler - How far do you think you could punt Fabris?.....Really?....How much hang time we talking?
  • Washaun Ealey - Knutsville has been known to catapult some Dawg RBs careers into stardom. Is yours next?
  • Coach Richt - You mind if I have a crack at coaching kickoff coverage? I promise you I can't do worse...
  • Justin Houston - The more frantic you can make fresh outta Crompton....the better. Boykin's eager hands are ready and waiting.
  • Brandon Boykin - INTs in the endzone are very special gifts from God. Treat them as such and bend a knee.
  • Coach Bobo - I know it's been years since we've had one who catches the football...but let's work a lil Orson in. Ya get me?
  • Rennie Curran - I had lunch the other day with Montario Hardesty and Bryce Brown. They didn't have nice things to say about your momma. Just Sayin'.
Ok...grab a pen. Here's a pad of post-its. Add your own.



7 comments:

Silver Dawg said...

OK, we have some of the facts:

(1) your wife threw a flag for burping.

(2) you made a half-baked attempt at redemption.

What exactly was the penalty?

Bernie said...

...Roughing the Dinner Table...?? ...Ungentlemanly celeburption...??

Hell...I don't know. I'm like Herschel, I don't showboat or argue with her. I just hand her the salt n pepper and go back to the sideline.

Silver Dawg said...

Wisdom of the wise husband.

Pumpdawg said...

Blair Walsh-You see that 10 yard wide piece of grass with the goal-post in the back? Aim at that no matter what Fabris tells you.

MikeInValdosta said...

AJ Green, just go out there and do your thing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Washaun, When in doubt hit someone running in Joe Cox's direction. Also, if Eric Berry gets in your way, just remembre what ol' Hershcel would say.....

Anonymous said...

no more cookies for losing. Coach Richt's wife makes a mean chocolate chip and it makes you feel better about losing.... But no more cookies!