Saturday, August 15, 2009

Owens No Match for Watermelon Queen


By now you've heard yesterday was the annual Ramsey Center high dive assault, followed by watermelon cutting. Don't know if I'm violating the new SEC media rules by embedding this...but ...I'll give it a try...here goes...


Some thoughts:
  • Was that a smile on Coach Garner's face?...yeh, prolly not.
  • Jeff Owens shows chivalry isn't dead.
  • Nick Williams ain't ashamed to flirt a lil'...
  • Baccari Rambo looks like someone done pissed him off!
  • I'm off to Franklin County to pick up some of Miss Linda's watermelons...

3 comments:

George Houston said...

i feel better knowing our boys can out spit the watermelon queen.

Fig Newton said...

Note all the spitting talent was from Southwest Georgia. Go Bainbridge and D'ville!

Bernie said...

Tri - I echo that sentiment.
Fig - NICE catch!! And I would expect nothing less.