Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sympathy for Slurban...??

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...


One of my favorite Rolling Stones' songs. And it comes to mind because suddenly I'm having a momentary lapse of reason. I...I feel...just the...the slightest bit of sympathy for Corch Meyer.

Have you read this post by Spencer Hall? It outlines some tweets by Will Hill now that the account is public again (Hill recently declared himself eligible for the NFL Draft...presumably so he can take his debauchery and pimpin' lifestyle to a new level).

Now I know Corch is the one who brought Hill to campus. In that sense he created this headache that surely pounded his cranium for three seasons. But I begin to understand the reasoning for trying to leave after 2009 and then needing to leave after this past season. I've never met Mrs. Corch, but she can't be as rife with venereal disease and weed residue as Hill.

It's a shame Hill didn't need to spend overtime of the WLOCP in the locker room getting his next dose of penicillin...or in his car wit mommy...

2 comments:

AthensHomerDawg said...

I don't know if I should be sad, disappointed or disgusted.

Anonymous said...

Yo, G, dat Will Hill, he gots a gooda egdumacation as I deed from UF. Go Gaturs!